Monday, May 18, 2015

Free Crochet Gift Label

Sometimes I just want a simple but sweet way to dress up my homemade gifts, which is why I created these crochet gift labels! I made 2 different but coordinating styles to wrap up a few of the Chrysanthemum dishcloths I showed you in my 5 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns round up. 



You can download these Free Crochet Gift Labels here and share the homemade love! All you have to do is print it out on cardstock, cut a few straight lines, wrap the gift and secure the label. I'm lame and used regular clear tape to secure it, but I'm thinking that washi tape that coordinated with your gift would be adorable!


These labels would be cute to wrap up hats, hotpads, boot cuffs, washcloths, infinitity scarves or any kind of small crochet gift! I know I'll be using them for a lot of my gift giving in the future! 


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Cute! What a fun idea for all your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This is just what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I am using these for sure to wrap my crocheted gift items. Been crocheting for 30 years now and don't plan on stopping. Hook on. . .

    ReplyDelete

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D