The other night, I was projectless. Okay, so that isn't entirely true. I always have plenty of projects...but on this particular night I didn't have any crochet projects to work on. And I really just wanted to crochet. I knew that sitting in my overflowing leftover yarn bucket I had a partially used skein of yarn (Vanna's Choice in oatmeal) that I had always thought would be cute for a little boy's bear hat...
- Size H crochet hook
- 1 skein Vanna's Choice yarn (I used oatmeal)
- Tapestry needles
- Don't crochet? I have a free pattern for a toddler knit bear hat here.
- Ch 2 does NOT count as a stitch.
- Don't join rounds to top of ch 2. Instead, join the rounds to the 1st DC.
- You are welcome to make and sell products from this pattern but please link back to this post. Please do not copy this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not republish any of my photos as your own.
Round 2: 2 DC in each DC around, join, ch 2. (20 DC)
Round 3: 2 DC in first, DC in next dc, repeat around, ch 2. (30 DC)
Round 4: 2 DC in first, DC in next 2 DC, repeat around, join, ch 2. (40 DC)
Round 5: 2 DC in first, DC in next 3 DC, repeat around, join, ch 2. (50 DC)