Tuesday, March 10, 2015

5 Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns

Have you noticed how much I love to create things for the kitchen?? No? Well, I do! There's something so satisfying about creating something functional AND cute. So today, I've rounded up 5 of my most favorite washcloth patterns. These patterns are ones that I have tried and sincerely enjoyed making!



Do you like easy but pretty patterns? I know I do! I adore this pattern because I was able to quickly memorize it and can whip one of these pretty dishcloths up without really thinking about it!



Looking for something that will really help scrub those dishes clean? Yes? Well, this is just the pattern for you! 



This is another easy knit washcloth. I just love the texture it produces! 





In my opinion, this one takes a little bit more brainpower! But it's a fun, kind of different look and I enjoyed making it :)



Aunt May Dishcloth

I had this one pinned this one to my Knitting Pinterest Board for ages before I made it! For some reason, this pattern really intimidated me. But once I started, I was surprised to realize that it isn't as complex as it looks! 


Not only does having cute towels and things in the kitchen make cleaning more enjoyable, they make such easy, practical and cute gifts! And if you're new to knitting, washcloths make wonderful first projects:)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. so cute! fun to run across these just when I'm in the mood for fall knitting and old movies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What type of yarn do you recommend for dish clothes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to use the Lily sugar'n cream 100% cotton.

      Delete
    2. Any yarn that's mostly cotton, maybe with some linen as well or just 100% cotton :)

      Delete

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D