Friday, February 13, 2015

My Crochet Celtic Afgan

A while back I decided that I really needed to learn how to cable crochet! Of course, I wanted my first cable crochet project to be something I loved, so I spent an excessive amount of time on Pinterest trying to find the perfect pattern. I ultimately chose this Celtic Afgan pattern and used Vanna's Choice in seaspray.

The cables confused and intimidated me at first, but after a few rows of this pattern I had them mastered! Turns out they really aren't as hard as they look!




I have this afgan on display in my living room, and receive so many compliments on it. It was a lot of work and I love how it turned out!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D