Monday, January 12, 2015

Projects Half Done #1

I'm definitely one of those crafters who is constantly in the middle of a million projects. I'd thought I'd share them as a way to *hopefully* inspire me to finish them before I start on even more crafts :D

I've been making this Sadie Baby Dress in Willow Gosling Fingering. I'm dying over the sweetness already and I can't wait to finish it so my little miss can wear it! 


I have had this baby quilt almost finished for ages. It was my first attempt at free-motion quilting. I certainly didn't do a perfect job, but I'm still pretty proud of myself! Now, if only I could muster up the courage to add the binding...


I'm not even sure if this project counts as half done, since I really haven't started it...I bought this towel from Joann's months ago. I've been meaning to add a little bit frilly crochet towel topper to it, but as you can see, I haven't even managed to cut it in half! 


My mom has this tradition of cross stitching each of her children Christmas stockings. I have decided to do the same! I'm almost done with my daughter's Little Tree of Hope Stocking. I just have to add the beads and turn it into an actual stocking! Maybe I'll complete it by next Christmas...


I think I always have so many projects going because I always need to have something to work on to fit my mood and circumstance! Sometimes I'm just not feeling the embroidery vibe, so I have to break out the sewing machine! And if I'm in the car, I certainly can't be sewing so I need a crochet or cross stitch project! 

What projects are you working on?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D