Monday, December 1, 2014

Free Scripture Stitchery Pattern

Earlier this year, I shared a post entitled "All Things Denote There is a God" about my youngest sister and a scripture that can be found in Alma 30:44. This post was part of a series of posts related to her struggle with cancer. Around that same time, I created a little stitchery pattern of that scripture. I didn't have a frame for it, so when I finished it I just tucked it away and forgot about it.

Since that time, my baby sister has passed away, returning to her loving Heavenly Father. Not too long after her funeral, I remembered this little project and pulled it out. I framed it, because the Lord has sent peace to my mind and whispered comfort to my grieving heart. Although my sister is now gone, I still believe that all things do denote there is a God. 

Materials:

Scripture Pattern
8x10 white piece of fabric
8x10 piece of shape flex (Read more about why I use shape flex in this post)
Tracing Pen
Needle
DMC floss: 3862, 335, 727, 703
Color Guide:

Words- 3862
Flower petals- 335
Flower centers- 727
Border- 703

I will always cherish this scripture! Happy stitching!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D