Friday, November 21, 2014

Scrub-tacular Christmas Gift Idea with Gift Tag Printables

It's that time of year again...time to start putting together little neighbor Christmas gifts! I have decided to use my Candy Swirl Scrubbies as gifts this season!


I used white tulle to turn my scrubbies into little peppermint candies. All it took was two lengths of the tulle cut into rectangles. After sandwiching the scrubbie between the tulle, I tied knots up against 2 sides of the scrubbie! Easy peasy!

You can find the printable by clicking here! (Don't worry- my watermark isn't on the printable tags!)


I'm seriously drooling over these. I think I just may have to keep them for myself...but that probably would be rather Scrooge-ish of me, huh?


If candy swirls aren't your thing, you could always try out my Little Square Scrubbies!

I tend to procrastinate putting neighbor gifts together, and I'm feeling a little bit proud of myself for being so prepared this early in the season ;)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D