Monday, October 13, 2014

The Sweetest Baby Headband Crochet Pattern

Well, I've got just one more free crochet headband pattern for you! I've shared my Beads and Circles Headband and my Little Bow Headband and I've saved my favorite for last :) This one was actually inspired by ric rac that I was organizing! 



Materials:
  • Sport weight yarn. (Unfortunately, I do not know the brand I used because I used scraps from my stash.)
  • Size C crochet hook
  • Needle
  • Four small beads. (I think small buttons could be cute too!)

Notes:
  • You are welcome to make and sell products using this pattern but please link back to this post. Please do not copy this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not republish any of my photos as your own.

Headband:
Chain 10 inches. In 3rd chain from hook, dc twice. *Skip one stitch, sl st in next. Ch 3, 2 dc in same stitch.* Repeat from * to * 3 additional times. Skip one stitch, sl st in next. Turn your headband so you are now working on the opposite side. *Ch 3, 2 dc in same stitch. Skip one stitch, sl st in next.* Repeat from * to * 3 additional times. Ch 3, 2 dc in same stitch, join with sl st to top of the ch 3 on the opposite side. Chain BLANK inches.

Finishing:

Tie small knots at the ends of the chain and trim yarn. Attach beads.


I had to make one in blue too...because who doesn't love a little girl in blue??
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this cute pattern. I'm going to make one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D