Friday, September 26, 2014

Beads & Circles Crochet Baby Headband

Baby headbands. I am loving baby headbands!

They are probably one of the best parts of having a baby girl! And thankfully, my little miss hasn't figured out how to yank them off her head yet, so I can dress her up all I want!

This sweet little crochet headband hardly took me 10 minutes to whip up! Quick projects are my fav :)




Materials:
  • Paton's Lace Yarn (I used Dove Gray.)
  • Size C crochet hook
  • Needle
  • 3 small beads

Notes:
  • Feel free to adjust the length to fit your baby's head!
  • You are welcome to make and sell products using this pattern but please link back to this post. Please do not copy this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not republish any of my photos as your own.

Headband: 

Chain for 12 inches. In 3rd chain from hook, dc 4 times. *Skip one stitch, sl st in next. Skip one stitch, dc 5 times in next.* Repeat from * to * once more. Skip one stitch, sl st in next. Working on opposite side, sl st into the same stitch you just worked. *Skip one stitch, dc 5 times in next. Skip one stitch, sl st in next.* Repeat from * to * twice. Join to top of ch 3. Ch for 10 inches. 

It should look something like this at some point :)
Finishing:

Tie small knots with the excess yarn at the ends of the chain and trim. Add beads to the center of circles. 


Update: My baby girl has finally figured out how to take headbands off :( But this particular headband she will leave on without complaint! So it's definitely my favorite headband ever.

Happy stitching! :D


post signature

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how would a person download this free pattern to print it off?
    thxs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much...i will let you know how i get along

    ReplyDelete

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D