Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Favorite FREE Knit Hat Pattern


Several months ago, my cute friend taught me how to knit! I'm kind of obsessed with this new hobby of mine :) As gifts this winter, I decided I really should knit two of my sisters hats!

After much searching, I found a gorgeous hat pattern called Autumn in Garrison. It didn't look too scary, so I decided to give it a shot. 


It was a well written, easy to follow pattern that I have fallen in love with! 

For the first hat I made, I used Vanna's Choice in purple. For the second hat, I used Vanna's Choice in dusty rose. The colors ended up being just perfect for each sister :)

What was that? You want to make one too now? Of course you do. You can find the pattern by clicking here! And be sure to check out my Knitting Pinterest Board for more inspiration :)

Happy stitching :D
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D