Saturday, December 28, 2013

Quiet Book Round Up {2013}


You know, as I was putting this post together and I really had to think about just how many quiet books I've made this last year...I've decided that I probably need to go into Quiet Book Rehab or something! But hey, at least I've had lots of fun putting them together :)

First, we have my dinosaur quiet book. It was the first project I ever posted on this blog!


And then the dress up quiet book pages...oh what little girl doesn't love to play dress up?


The Build a Monster quiet book pages got put in a quiet book for someone else, so I don't have them anymore but I'm seriously considering remaking these pages for my son!



The Little Sister Quiet Book is one that I made for my toddler aged sister. Seriously, it doesn't get more girly than this.



And my favorite...the LDS quiet book! It is so effective at entertaining my wiggly little one through Sacrament Meeting and out of all of the quiet books I've made, it's definitely paid off the most!



Do you need more quiet book inspiration? You can always check out my quiet book Pinterest board :) Also, The Quiet Book Blog is the ultimate gold mine of quiet book ideas!! Be sure to check out my favorites- the Butterfuly Quiet Book and Amber's Quiet Book.

I can't wait to start crafting this new year! With a baby on the way I'll likely be posting a few baby related crafts so keep an eye out for that :)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is so helpful! I especially love the book you made for your little sister! You can't go wrong with girlyness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea! My sister really loves her quiet book too :)

      Delete
  2. You have made some good points there. I checked on the web for more information about the issue
    and found most individuals will go along with your views
    on this website.

    Have a look at my web-site ... criminal atty

    ReplyDelete

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D