Saturday, November 30, 2013

Washcloth Gift Idea for Christmas

I love to make washcloths because they are so easy and they make fabulous gifts! I've decided that I'll be giving out a few washcloths as neighbor gifts for Christmas this year, so I made up a little poem and gift tag. (You can find the links for the gift tags at the bottom of this post.)

Here's a little washcloth
To help you with your dishes
We send with it our love
And lots of holiday wishes!


If you want to whip of some of your own washcloths to give away this holiday season, I've got some of my favorite patterns linked up below. Or you could always just buy washcloths at the store :)

Cute Crocheted Washcloth Patterns:
Tulip Stitch Dishcloth

Cute Knitted Washcloth Patterns:
Waffle Knit Dishcloth
Andalutheean Knitted Dishcloth (featured in picture above)

I created 2 different options for the poem gift tags. Just click on the links below to download them! (Don't worry. My watermark won't be in your way once you download the tags!)

Washcloth Christmas Poem in Blue

Washcloth Christmas Poem in Red


I absolutely love Christmas! It really is the most wonderful time of the year, isn't it?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D