- Size H crochet hook
- 1 skein Vanna's Choice yarn (I used colonial blue)
- 1 skein Yarn Bee Cameo Bulky (I used platinum)
- 2 coordinating buttons
- Ch 2 does NOT count as a stitch.
- Don't join rounds to top of ch 2. Instead, join the rounds to the 1st DC.
- You are welcome to make and sell products from this pattern but please link back to this post. Please do not copy this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not republish any of my photos as your own.
- This hat fits an approximately 20-22 inch head.
Round 2: 2 DC in each DC around, join, ch 2. (20 DC)
Round 3: 2 DC in first, DC in next dc, repeat around, ch 2. (30 DC)
Round 4: 2 DC in first, DC in next 2 DC, repeat around, join, ch 2. (40 DC)
Round 5: 2 DC in first, DC in next 3 DC, repeat around, join, ch 2. (50 DC)