Saturday, September 7, 2013

LDS Quiet Book: Summary

For this quiet book I decided to make the cover a little bit more elaborate than I have in the past. I kind of made it up as I went, but this tutorial is sort of similar to what I did. I made the quiet book cover a little loose so that I can add additional pages in the future if I want.


Inside view of binding:



Each of the individual pages are 10X10 inches. I then sewed each of the pages onto 10X11 inch pieces of white felt. I sewed two buttonholes on the edge of the page so that I could use binder rings to hold it all together.

You can click on the links below to read more about each of the pages :)

















I just hope my little boy loves it as much as I do! :)

To view more of my quiet book pages, head on over to my Quiet Book Round Up!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love your great ideas! You are so talented. What a great way to keep little ones quite and teach them at he same time!

    ReplyDelete

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D