Saturday, September 7, 2013

LDS Quiet Book: Help Nephi Build a Ship

My inspiration for this page can be found here!
As I was drawing this page up, I really thought it was going to take me sooo long to put it together. I was wrong! It honestly seemed like one of my quickest pages. Maybe I was just so excited to see it finished I didn't notice the time passing by!


The ship is a three piece puzzle! I used velcro to hold it down. 


Nephi, Laman and Lemuel are attached with ribbon that is stitched to the inside of their pocket so that they don't get lost.



You can find the pattern I drew up here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D