Tuesday, September 3, 2013

LDS Quiet Book: Buckles and Flaps

I was trying really hard to come up with a clever LDS quiet book page that included buckles...and I was coming up with nothing. In the end, I decided to settle for this simple and quick page. I'm really pleased with how it turned out!


Instead of felt, I used all fabric. It was so fun to put some of my scraps to use!


I purchased these pictures at Deseret Book.



My son LOVES to look under flaps so I'm thinking this page will be a hit :)

*Update: This is hands down my son's favorite page in this entire quiet book! He buckles and unbuckles over and over. When we pull this book out for him, he always spends the most time on this page!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D