Friday, August 30, 2013

LDS Quiet Book: Help the Missionaries

At the end of this post, I mentioned I was working an another quiet book, this time LDS themed! Well, I've finally finished it and will be posting about it over of the next few days! 

Well, I have to give credit for the inspiration of this page to my sister Ana. Thanks sis :)


Aren't my little investigators so cute? (I know Tyson, not everyone is as welcoming to the missionaries as these investigators seem to be. Let's focus on the positive!)


And my favorite...the missionary finger puppets! I just love them!


I drew up patterns for this page you can find here. I didn't include the investigators because I just cut them out as I went!

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable! So happy that I came across it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D