Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Little Sister Quiet Book: The Temple

I absolutely had to make an LDS temple page after I saw this quiet book page. 


My angel Moroni kind of just ended up being a golden blob, but I still love how this page turned out! 


Well, because the temple is where families become forever families, I made the temple a flap which opens to reveal I family picture! I sewed 3 sides of a vinyl rectangle down to insert the wallet sized photo.

"When you come to the temple you will love your family with a deeper love than you have ever felt before. The temple is about families."

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea! I'm getting ready to make a quiet book for my daugher, and I"ll have to make sure to include a page like this! I'll probably use the Seattle Temple since that is where we got married! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Seatle Temple is gorgeous! Good luck :)

      Delete

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D