Monday, July 15, 2013

The Little Sister Quiet Book Summary!

And here's the cover to my Little Sister Quiet Book!


Each of the individual quiet book pages are 9 square inches. I then sewed each of the pages onto 9X11 inch pieces of white felt. Finally, I sewed 2 button holes on the edge of each page and used binder rings to hold it all together. It was a super easy and fast way to turn the pages into an actual book!

Click on the links below to read more about each of the quiet book pages :)



















And guess what? I've already started on another quiet book. It's going to be an LDS themed one to keep my little boy entertained at church. Squeal!

Oh, and for more quiet book inspiration, be sure to check out my Quiet Book Pinterest Board :)

1 comment:

  1. It's way cute, and your little sister LOVES it.

    ReplyDelete

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D