Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Little Sister Quiet Book: Castle in the Sky

I had to brainstorm a lot before I came up with this page. After I pinned this sandbox quiet book page to my Quiet Book Pinterest Board, I knew I wanted to make a girly girl version of it. I'm very pleased with how it turned out! I love the little details in the cloud and sky I made using beads and specialty DMC floss.


All the sparkling pieces fit inside my giant, sparkling cloud pocket. 



The little princesses are, of course, all little finger puppets, which were very fun to put together and embellish. I used sparkly felt for all their dresses. They are all brunette because my little sister is a brunette! 




The front door flap lifts up to reveal a darling little princess dress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D