Monday, June 17, 2013

Build a Monster Quiet Book Pages

As with the dress up quiet book pages, I recently made these pages for someone. As I was putting it together, I began to worry that these pages wouldn't turn out at all. Thankfully, those worries were needless because it's pretty cute! At least in my opinion :)


Similarly to the dress up page, I used a Ziploc baggie to hold all the monster pieces. 


Initially, I was just going to make 3 monsters. However, I felt that wasn't enough. As I was putting them together I was totally inspired. I made each monster double sided to add more fun variety and possibilities to the monster creations!





You can find my monster body drawings here.

Looking for more quiet book ideas? Be sure to check out my Quiet Book Round Up and my Quiet Book Pinterest Board! :D


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic posst hoeever I wwas wantin to know iif yyou coulod wrrite a litte moore oon this
    subject? I'd be very gdateful iff youu coulld elaborate a little bbit further.

    Cheers!

    My age - 2.0; ,

    ReplyDelete

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D