Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dinosaur Quiet Book: Page 6


I came up with the idea for this page while cracking eggs for breakfast one morning! 




Those sticks took me a million years or so to hand stitch onto that nest/pocket, but it was totally worth it. 



Awww...would you look at those baby dinosaurs? (Yes, yes. I know that different kinds of dinosaurs would probably not be in the same nest, Tyson. Think creatively, honey!) Two of them can come out to play, two of them are stuck and the one egg is empty and unhatched. 

You can find my pattern here. It's pretty vague- I drew everything up without planning on posting it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D