Monday, April 22, 2013

Dinosaur Quiet Book: Introduction

Here are a few things Tyson has said to me over the last few weeks:

"Didn't you just buy felt?"
"Are you ever going to cook a real dinner again?" (His definition of 'real dinner' and mine are clearly different!)
"Before I met you, I wouldn't have known dinosaurs were supposed to be cute and not cool."
"That page you are working on is going to be way cute! But...what's the point of a quiet book again?"
"Well, good thing felt is so cheap."

He makes me laugh :)

He has also said to me (multiple times), "Kersten, are you aware of the fact that you have felt in every room of this house? It's everywhere."

Baby Jace likes  to keep it with his toys!!

Well, we can clearly see Tyson should be addressing this issue to Jace, not me!
Anyway, over the course of the next few days I am going to be posting about my Dino Quiet Book pages. Squeal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seriously love comments and I read every single one! Please keep in mind that I have the right to delete anything negative or rude. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :D